The trials & tribulations of the worlds most frustated golfer.

Monday, August 21, 2006

On the road to green again



Once again the tiny green shoots of hope are springing rather sporadically, over the courses "browns". The annoying thing is the hobbits who laughingly think of themselves as "greenkeepers" have not taken the chance to scatter seed on the small bare patches here and there. These green staff are so annoying that I once wrote to the local council asking to be considered the the greenkeepers job, as, "you obviously dont have one at the moment, judging by the appaling state of the greens. I got back a cryptic reply that my "letter was being dealt with"! Whatever that meant? But i regret to say I never heard anything more. Sigh...

Anywho here is a pic of me that i made from the "game face" facility in Tiger Woods 2004 (PC version)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home